Phalanx Phalanx

Well, I liked it

As you can see from your scores, however, most newgrounders only come here to be entertained. They don't care at all about art.

I, on the other hand, thought this was awesome!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Well said!

At first I thought this was just another anti-gaming film that biases all gamers as unhealthy social outcasts, which I'm not (well, slightly overweight, but I'm positive it's genetics from my Dad's side).

Then in the last part you talked about how many have made friends via gaming, and talked about PAX and other conventions. Now THAT is me. I've made many friends by being a gamer in real life! I haven't been to a convention, but there are many people like me in the world. Gamers that made friends with other gamers, and we haven't thrown away our lives.

I won't lie: I know a few people who HAVE thrown away their lives. I found out that a couple of friends I had in Middle School (I'm in college now) dropped out just so they could play more video games. They are no longer my friends, and I'm very ashamed of them for giving us normal gamers a bad name.

So in conclusion, good job. You made a rather balanced documenary on gamers, which is very rare. Perhaps you should have focused a TINY bit more on the positives, though. I can't imagine where I'd be in life if I hadn't become a gamer... I wouldn't have met my friends, and I probably wouldn't have been able to handle the stress from school. If I HADN'T been a gamer, I think I would have been a social outcast, because I'd have nothing to discuss with other people, or made the friends I have today.

Also, bravo on not blaming the game designers! I'm in college for game design, so I took notice of that as well.

I'll send this review as PM, because looking at the previous comments this one will be buried in a few minutes....

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

3rd time through

This is the third time ive watched this series.

you are a true genius, sir.

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Use it every day!

I use this almost every day; it's a great way to explore the audio portal without wasting hours navigating. I especially love how you can filter by genre and score. You rock! Fav'd and bookmarked!

Super Pilot Super Pilot

IGNORE THE PEOPLE BELOW ME

This game was actually pretty good:

-original art style
-excellent choice of music
-rather creative enemies once you get further into the game

I also liked the way the background changes with the music.

jeez, people haven't even been giving this thing a chance!

Tombscape Tombscape

nice

this is the best flash game I've played in a while!

The only thing you should improve is make the puzzles easier, I mean the controls, and explain what you're supposed to do (not the answer, of course, but how to obtain the answer)

Psionic3D responds:

...yeah but then it would be 'too' easy ;-)

-Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor -Orr- Piano Sonata in G Minor

WTF is with Newgrounders...

Seriously? This song is very professional and sounds amazing. Yet, it has a 3.5, when it should have at least a 4.5.

All they want is their FL Studio techno, I guess >.<

-Orr- ST Conflict -Orr- ST Conflict

...

I gave you 5/5 and 10/10, which I believe is what this piece and most of your others deserve.

Somebody must be zero bombing you, because there's no reason for most of your works to be under 4/5!

DoYouLikeSmileys DoYouLikeSmileys

weird...

i think this song rocks, but isn't it weird that it has 10.0 for reviews, but the score is 3.84?

Zero bombers FTL

darthduba responds:

Dunno , could be that people who don't like it don't bother to write a review.

Sentinel Sentinel

Very nice.

As a Mainer, I really appreciate lighthouses. You can't drive 2 miles up or down our coast without seeing at least one lighthouse. I can see 3 just from my dorm room, and one of them is ON campus!

I like the style of the grass and water, but it seems the lighthouse is leaning. I won't detract points, though, because if you go 2 miles South from here (HA! See what I mean?), you can see a lone lighthouse tower sitting on a tiny rock out in the ocean that's leaning a bit.

It's just off of Portland Head Light, which is on Fort Williams, if you want to Google this area. Lighthouses galore!

The lone tower is on a rock Northeast of Portland Head Light. You have to zoom in very close on Google Maps to see it.

ArticWolf811 responds:

thanx for the compliment....this place u speak of sounds pretty cool ecspecially since i get alot of my inspiration from the ocean (idk why). i also thought tht the lighthose was leaning abitbut by thetime i noticed it was too late for change and if i rotated the pic, everything else went outta place so yea lol but thanx tho

FREE - Xmas Angel FREE - Xmas Angel

You're pretty good!

You're pretty good, dude! I like your anime/manga style.

Don't you hate this scouting thing, though? Why can't things be scored instantly, like the audio and flash portals? Wicked pointless...

Linhishyra responds:

Hey, thanks, yes its kind of tricky must be pacient (for me, a sugar-junkie, that's all the way a challenge)
Now as we say in México, you are the godfather of this draw at NG, thanks again.