Phalanx Phalanx

Well, I liked it

As you can see from your scores, however, most newgrounders only come here to be entertained. They don't care at all about art.

I, on the other hand, thought this was awesome!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Well said!

At first I thought this was just another anti-gaming film that biases all gamers as unhealthy social outcasts, which I'm not (well, slightly overweight, but I'm positive it's genetics from my Dad's side).

Then in the last part you talked about how many have made friends via gaming, and talked about PAX and other conventions. Now THAT is me. I've made many friends by being a gamer in real life! I haven't been to a convention, but there are many people like me in the world. Gamers that made friends with other gamers, and we haven't thrown away our lives.

I won't lie: I know a few people who HAVE thrown away their lives. I found out that a couple of friends I had in Middle School (I'm in college now) dropped out just so they could play more video games. They are no longer my friends, and I'm very ashamed of them for giving us normal gamers a bad name.

So in conclusion, good job. You made a rather balanced documenary on gamers, which is very rare. Perhaps you should have focused a TINY bit more on the positives, though. I can't imagine where I'd be in life if I hadn't become a gamer... I wouldn't have met my friends, and I probably wouldn't have been able to handle the stress from school. If I HADN'T been a gamer, I think I would have been a social outcast, because I'd have nothing to discuss with other people, or made the friends I have today.

Also, bravo on not blaming the game designers! I'm in college for game design, so I took notice of that as well.

I'll send this review as PM, because looking at the previous comments this one will be buried in a few minutes....

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

3rd time through

This is the third time ive watched this series.

you are a true genius, sir.

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

EPIC

20 years from now, I can see this opening in theatres.

seriously!

Castle III part A Castle III part A

LOL

Let's go to a world that has completely been destroyed by an unknown power, and take that power home with us! YAY!

...I wouldn't be surprised...

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Huh?

Why did he go back inside? I would have climbed down and ran for my life! Even if there were zombies down there, there wouldn't be corners for them to hide behind and jump you

Epic flash, btw. like I said before, I never expected a stick animation to look so good.

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

whoa...

most stick figure movies (not all, but most) are made by people who are too lazy to create original characters and detailed backgrounds.

but this...this is just... wow...

EPIC

Get-lost responds:

Nice to hear you understand. Thanks

Super Mario Brothers ep 2 Super Mario Brothers ep 2

NICE!

I think some jack@$$es are zero bombing you, though.

You are an EXTREMELY good artist!

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

I CHALLENGE YOU

when you learn to control fire, and when I learn to control lightning, we should have an EPIC SHOWDOWN!

PM me when you're ready!

cobra0528 responds:

Uh oh

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

ok...

I'm giving you an 8 out of ten becauses although it was funny, the radio guy siad two girls from MAINE were tanning on train tracks.

I live in maine, and I can tell you we do NOT have a desert like the one you showed the girls tanning on. look at a map: in the continental US, we're the farthes East, and the farthest North. I'm freezing my butt off in literally -20 Fahrenheit weather!!!